DEP 2 StrokeÂ NickelÂ EnduroÂ Front Pipe for KTMÂ - DEP Motocross Exhausts
DEP 2 stroke pipes are produced from high-quality CR1 grade, mild steel material. Ranging from 0.9-1.2mm, depending on the model and purpose. The 2 stroke stampings are produced through our own deep drawer process, using CNC cylinder mounts, in-house laser cut mounting brackets and fabricated with high-quality TIG and MIG welding.
Most models are available in the nickel finish shown above. Our 2 stroke pipes have been designed to improve performance over the OE pipe with in-house DYNO and track testing.
DEP 2 Stroke Front PipeÂ features:
- DEP Nickel/Armoured pipes are more robust and less prone to crash damage.
- Dyno tested to gain maximum performance.
- Extensive track tested to produce stylish high standard pipes.
- As used by Billy Mackenzie and many top riders.
- Our 2 stroke pipes have been designed to improve performance over the OE pipe with in-house DYNO and track testing.
2 Stroke PipeÂ FittingÂ instructions:
Fit pipe loosely to mounting points - only after fitting silencer should fixings be tightened. This product is designed only for the machine(s) stated on the label. Some pipes are produced with flat areas to provide frame, engine and water hose clearance. Other flats can be added to ensure adequate clearances. In the event of fitting difficulties, notify the supplying dealer. The dealer or manufacturer can take no responsibility after the pipe has been run on the machine.
It is advised to run the bike for five minutes under normal riding conditions and check the spark plug. The spark plug tip colour should be a biscuit brown, if it is white or black/oily you may need to make some jetting changes. Use stock jetting.