SE4 CARBON SPEED TEAM HELMET
The SE4 Carbon Helmet comes with MIPS, incorporating brain rotational protection. This featherweight helmet comes in at only 1325 grams with a carbon fiber shell and lightweight titanium D-ring hardware. 20 intake ports channel cool air around and over a rider's head, forcing hot sweaty air out through twelve exhaust ports. Quick-release 3D cheek pads and washable Dri-Lex liner create an optimum fit.
The Team model features team sponsor logos along with the TLD graphics.
- MIPS brain protection system, reduces rotational forces to the brain in some crash scenarios
- EPP (Expanded PolyPropylene) chin bar for lightweight, durable protection
- Three shell sizes to more accurately fit a variety of head sizes and rider ages, improving overall safety
- Anatomical –3D contoured cheek pads with emergency release system for EMS responders
- Removable snap-in, washable comfort liner with Cool Max® and Dri-lex® moisture wicking materials
- Plastic visor screws and brass inserts for easy impact break-away
- Plush SE4 helmet bag matching visor included
- SNELL M2015 approved, DOT FMVSS 218 certified