At DEP, we have over 35 years of experience in manufacturing high quality performance motorcycle exhaust systems. All our products are hand made in house in the UK by our team of skilled and experienced engineers.
All of our two stroke exhaust systems are dyno and track tested for optimum performance gains over your OEM system.
Available finishes -
Steel finish Two stroke pipes
- Manufactured using 1mm pressed high tensile steel.
- CNC machined stub designed to use OEM O-ring rubbers.
- Durable 2mm mild steel laser cut mounting brackets to match OEM fixings.
Nickel finish Two stroke pipes
- Durable nickel-plated finish for consistent shine and ease of maintenance.
Armoured Two stroke pipes.
- Manufactured using 1.2mm extra durable high tensile steel.
- For use in extreme conditions such as enduro and trail riding.
- Available for selected models.
Fitment Instructions –
This product is designed to fit OEM and DEP silencers.
Fit front pipe loosely to mounting points - fixings should only be tightened after the silencer has been fitted.
This product is designed only for the machine(s) stated in the product title.
Some front pipes are produced with flat areas to provide frame, engine and water hose clearance. Other flats can be added to ensure adequate clearances.
In the case of fitting difficulties, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Stock bikes - Please use standard jetting settings unless otherwise stated.
Modified engines – Please check plug for correct mixture settings or seek further help from your engine tuner.